Introducing Oticon More™ – the new perspective in hearing care
Oticon More works more like how the brain works, because it learned through experience. The world’s first hearing aid with an on-board Deep Neural Network (DNN).
Oticon More highlights:
- Revolutionary BrainHearing™ technologies deliver what the brain needs to make sense of sound for a superb hearing experience
- The world’s first hearing aid with an on-board DNN that learned from the sounds of the world, the way the brain does
- Polaris™ – our most intelligent platform ever, designed to power the world’s first on-board DNN
- MoreSound Intelligence™ – a quantum leap forward in signal processing
- MoreSound Amplifier™ – a trailblazing, balanced amplification system
- Extensive range of connectivity options, including direct streaming from iPhone® and Android™ devices*
- State of the art rechargeable lithium-ion miniRITE R: gives patients a full day of listening** with quick recharging
*Android™ devices need to support ASHA to allow direct streaming to Oticon More. Please visit oticon.com/support/compatibility for more information.
**Lithium-ion battery behavior varies depending on hearing loss, lifestyle and streaming behavior.
Oticon More styles:
- miniRITE R – Oticon More miniRITE R is a state-of-the art rechargeable hearing aid that sits discreetly behind the ear. It comes with an easy-to-use stylish and reliable charger and offers a wealth of features and functionalities, including 2.4 GHz Bluetooth® wireless technology.
- miniRITE T – Oticon More miniRITE T offers a discreet design with LED-light to make handling easy. The style includes a telecoil and comes with disposable batteries for hassle-free, immediate replacement of power. It offers direct streaming from iPhone® and selected Android™ devices.
Introducing the world’s most powerful hearing aid for people with severe-to-profound hearing loss.
Hear more speech with less effort.
The new unique technology in Oticon Xceed supports you by giving you more access to speech than ever before. Oticon Xceed is proven to give you better speech clarity with less listening effort in noisy environments, compared to our previous generations of powerful hearing aids.*
Oticon hearing aids feature BrainHearing™ technology, which helps your brain understand and process sounds more easily.
With Oticon Xceed you get:
- 360° access to speech with less effort
- Outstanding clear sound with more detail
- Prevention of annoying howling sounds
- Easy wireless connectivity to many devices
Open up your world with life-changing technology
*Ng 2019, Oticon Whitepaper
Keeping you connected to the things that move you.
Oticon Ruby offers the best sound quality in Oticon’s essential category and is filled with great features:
- New easy-to-use charger option provides a full day’s charge** in just a few hours.
- Bluetooth® low energy connects you to a wide range of smartphones, TVs and computers.
- New SuperShield feedback management system prevents whistling before it occurs so you can enjoy special moments without interruptions and without drawing unnecessary attention to your hearing aids.
- Compatible with Oticon RemoteCare, an app that allows your hearing care provider to remotely adjust and fine-tune hearing aids in a virtual appointment, from the comfort of your home.
*Source: Better Hearing Institute, www.betterhearing.org ** Lithium-ion battery performance varies depending on hearing loss, lifestyle and streaming behavior.
Oticon breaks the rules. Again.
Oticon Opn S hearing aids help you break free of restrictions and join the conversation in difficult listening environments.
Oticon Opn S highlights:
- More advanced and powerful Velox S™ platform supports key technologies proven to deliver better hearing with less effort
- Easy wireless connectivity to devices
- State-of-the-art rechargeable lithium-ion miniRITE R gives you a full day of listening with quick recharging
- Updated OpenSound Navigator™ expands the boundaries of the open sound experience
- OpenSound Optimizer™ technology provides a breakthrough in sound quality and speech understanding that allows up to 30% more speech cues
- OpenSound Booster offers more help in everyday situations
- Next-level BrainHearing™ benefits provide speech understanding on par with normal hearing in noisy environments
Oticon Opn S miniRITE R
Opn S miniRITE R offers the simplicity of rechargeable batteries, the groundbreaking open sound experience, and outstanding connectivity to other devices. This discreet hearing aid comes with a sleek and stylish charger and long-lasting rechargeable batteries.
- Super-fast three-hour charging time for a full day of power
- Quick recharge – 30 minutes for an additional five to six hours of power
- Contact-free and reliable, inductive charging
- Intuitive, easy-to-use and stylish charger
- Connect to TVs, smartphones, and other devices with Bluetooth® Low Energy technology
- Smart ON/OFF – hearing aids start charging when placed in the charger and turn off when removed
- Easy battery replacement – replace the lithium-ion battery in the clinic; no need to send in for service
Oticon CROS PX miniRITE R and Oticon CROS miniRITE T are the solutions you’ve been hoping for, providing valuable and lifechanging benefits:
- Hear more sounds from all directions — even from your poorer hearing side
- Stay focused and understand conversations, even in noisy environments
- Ability to be aware of sound from poorer ear side when watching TV or streaming music and audio
- No surgical procedures necessary
- Rechargeable option with Oticon CROS PX
You don’t have to compromise on your hearing anymore. With Oticon CROS/BiCROS, you can actively participate in conversations all around you.
Oticon Siya hearing aids help you hear better by amplifying the rich details of sound, so you can focus in on every precious moment. Siya hearing aids feature BrainHearing™ technology which helps your brain understand sounds more easily.
Oticon Siya features:
- Superb sound quality
- Easy wireless connectivity to devices
- Effective noise reduction
- A choice of models and features
The Oticon ON App
Oticon ON enables your hearing aids to interact with other Internet-connected devices and services. Trigger your lights, home alarm or smart thermostat when you turn your hearing aids on or off. Tell your hearing aids to notify you when your battery is low, the laundry is finished, or someone's at the door. With Oticon ON, it's all up to you.
Benefits of using the app:
- Adjust volume
- Switch programs
- Check the battery level
- Find your hearing aid feature
- Access counseling advice
- Find user instructions
- Connect with IFTTT- enabled devices